Strong legs and toned thighs are attractive features of a woman’s body. For a well sculpted and proportionate body, it is necessary to keep this area in shape. However, many women will agree that this is their problem-area which requires persistent hard work and dedication. It is one of the prominent places where women accumulate fat easily. Unfortunately, it is not easy to get rid of this stubborn fat. If you are someone who is struggling to lose inner thigh fat fast and dream of toned legs, you are in the right place. Here are the best inner thigh exercises including inner thigh criss crosses to help you get slimmer and shapely legs.
Inner Thigh Exercises to Burn Thigh Fat Fast
The excess deposit of fat in inner-thigh for most Indian women is a genetic problem. Besides, eating habits, lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle, and pregnancy are some of the other common reasons why women accumulate fat in this region easily and find it hard to get rid of it. Diet and simple cardio including running and cycling may not be enough to lose inner thigh fat.
Inner thigh crisscross: squats, lunges and more are some of the most effective exercises that you can perform at the comfort of your home.
1. Inner Thighs Crisscross Planks: We are all familiar with the effectiveness of this power workout. Toning inner thighs need extra hard work, therefore it is recommended to perform crisscross planks for high impact workout. This is an advanced level of exercise that must be performed cautiously after learning the technique properly. This exercise does not only work thigh muscles but also works on hamstrings, glutes, calves, core, and shoulders.
Technique: Start this exercise at the normal plank position. You need two towels or anything that you can put under your feet for firm grip. Keep your core engaged and body straight as you hold the plank position. Slowly, begin to slide your feet as wide as you can and then bring them back together. The movement resembles a scissor movement. Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions of this exercise.
2. Criss Cross Power Jacks: This is another inner thigh crisscross exercise that has given great results. This is a mix of muscle strengthening and aerobic exercise that can get your heart rate faster and allow the body to burn more fat. This fitness routine works on inner thigh muscles, quads, glutes and core.
Technique: Begin at a standing position just as you would for normal jumping jacks. Prepare to jump and land with your feet crossing one another. And repeat this move for 25 times for 3 sets.
3. Lunges: Lunges are the most effective exercise to reduce fat fast in the inner thigh area of the body. It is a classic workout to strengthen leg muscles and shaping the lower body.
Technique: This exercise can be performed with bodyweight or additional weight of dumbbells or kettlebell. Start in standing position with your feet pointed forward. Put your one leg forward and slowly drop your rear knee to the ground. You will find your legs in a 90-degree angle. Slowly come back to the standing position. Repeat the movement with the other leg. Perform 15 repetitions for 3 sets.
4. Side Lunges: Take lunges to the next level and feel your thigh muscles tightening. This is a great exercise for those who have hustled to reduce inner thigh fat and want to maintain the results for longer.
Technique: In order to perform this exercise correctly, start with standing tall and keep your feet together. Slide one leg out and slowly bend your one knee to the ground. Place your one hand on the floor and push yourself back in the starting position.
5. Squat Hold: Squat exercise is an essential part of a good fitness plan. It’s an incredibly effective workout for lower body toning. The Squat hold is an advanced level of basic squats performed particularly to tone inner thighs.
Technique: Find yourself a sturdy wall for support. Stand straight with your spine straight. Slowly take your feet apart and drop your hips and take a posture like that of a sumo wrestler. Raise your arms in a straight line in front of you and maintain this posture for at least 20 seconds.
6. Side Leg Raises: This exercise may seem easy to look at but its impact is incredible and can work wonders in helping you achieve your dream body. This exercise works on inner and outer thighs and has a great impact on obliques.
Technique: Start in a lying position. Turn to your side and extend one arm fully and place it firmly on the ground for support. Squeeze your legs together and slowly lift it up to your hips. Make sure that your hips and upper body do not move. Hold this position for 10 seconds and then come back to starting position. Perform 10 repetitions on each side for 3 sets.
7. Forward Lunges and Kick Back: Losing inner thigh fat requires more efforts than losing fat from any other place. Therefore, it is important to perform some advanced moves like this one. This is a combination of two exercises which creates an impact on inner thighs, quads, glutes, calves, and hamstrings.
Technique: Begin at a standing position and take a forward lunge. Gradually, come up and slowly lift your rear leg and kick back. Make sure you are able to maintain your balance as you do that. Repeat this workout 12 times each for a set of three.
These are a few effective inner thigh exercises that can help you reduce inner thigh fat faster. Incorporate these exercises in your daily fitness routine for the best results. Make sure you learn the basic position before advancing to the next level. When performed regularly, these exercises can give great results that will surprise you.