April 13, 2014
List of indicted Democrat Officials grows rapidly
April 13, 2014. While Attorney General Eric Holder resists prosecuting corrupt politicians on his own federal level, the DoJ has stepped up efforts to reign in government corruption on the state and local level. And surprisingly for a Democratic administration, the criminals are almost all elected Democrats. Some Republicans believe Holder is holding onto the GOP indictments, waiting to influence the November Election with a slew of October surprises.
Michelle Malkin, conservative writer and author of the convicted Democrats list. Image courtesy of The Blaze.
The ultra-conservative news outlet Accuracy in Media just published a detailed list of recently indicted and convicted Democratic Party elected officials. The list was compiled by well-known political pundit Michelle Malkin and is far from complete. That’s evidenced by the fact that our sister publication Illinois Herald publishes their own ongoing Daily Dose of Corruption report focusing just on Chicago and Illinois officials. It’s surprising that with as many as two or three indictments or convictions of Democratic Party officials a day in Illinois, only one of the dozens of recent convictions made Malkin’s list.
Preventing, and preparing for, October surprises
The researchers who compiled the list of indicted and convicted officials published by Accuracy in Media suggest in their report that the Obama/Holder Justice Department is actually clearing the pipeline now, so no high-profile Democratic Party corruption arrests will occur in the months immediately preceding the November General Election.
At the same time, they believe the DoJ is saving the GOP indictments for the days and weeks prior to the election in an attempt to embarrass Republicans and sway the vote to fellow Democrats. “Let’s not be naïve,” Michelle Malkin writes in the AIM report, “It’s clear to me that the Barack Obama/Eric Holder DOJ is clearing the decks before the midterms. Prediction: The FBI’s GOP corruption shoe will drop right before the elections for maximum distraction and damage.” It would also eliminate the window of opportunity for Republicans to replace their indicted candidates before the election, as Democrats are spending this summer doing.
Democratic Mayors convicted
The report begins by compiling a list of recently indicted and convicted Democratic Party Mayors of large US cities. They include:
- Mayor Patrick Cannon – Charlotte, NC. Arrested less than a month ago for influence peddling and bribery.
- Mayor Ray Nagin – New Orleans, LA. Convicted in January on corruption charges.
- Mayor Tony Mack – Trenton, NJ. Convicted in February for accepting bribes for government contracts.
- Mayor Bob Filner – San Diego, CA. Convicted of sexual harassment and other ethics-related incidents.
- Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick – Detroit, MI. Convicted of extortion, bribery and conspiracy charges.
- Mayor Larry Langford – Birmingham, AL. Convicted of accepting bribes.
…and their secret history. Not a conspiracy, but a fact. Here are the people who want to rule the world. Order your copy now! 12pgs – $3.00. Click here for info
State Legislators convicted
The second list provided by Malkin and AIM details the convictions of Democratic Party elected officials on the state level. They include a number of State Reps and State Senators:
- CA State Senator Leland Yee. Malkin writes, ‘Yee made a decades-long career out of sanctimoniously demonizing gun owners and railing against the Second Amendment. He was arrested this week on corruption charges after an FBI sting found probable cause to believe Yee had conducted wire fraud and engaged in a conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and illegally import ../../../../articles/2014/q2/list-of-indicted-democrat-officials-grows-rapidly/firearms._rsquo.css;
- PA State Senator LeAnna Washington. The report cites, ‘This week, a judge ruled that the Keystone State could proceed with a trial against Washington…She is charged with felony theft of services and felony conflict of interest. More than a half-dozen former employees blew the whistle.’
- RI House Speaker Gordon Fox. The researchers write, ‘The powerful Democrat announced last weekend that he is stepping down from office after FBI raids on his home and work offices. Fox is the target of several criminal investigations by the US attorney’s office, the FBI, the IRS, and state police.’
- CA State Senator Ronald Calderon. The account reveals Calderon was, ‘hit with a 24-count federal indictment for bribery and corruption. His brother also was charged with multiple counts of money laundering and influence peddling.’
- CA State Senator Roderick Wright. AIM reveals, ‘The entrenched Los Angeles-area politician is now fighting his January conviction on felony perjury, false declaration of candidacy, and fraudulent-voting charges.’
- NY State Rep Bill Scarborough. The report says, ‘The FBI and state authorities raided his home and offices as part of a probe into his travel-voucher practices.’
- IL State Rep Keith Farnham. The writers reveal, ‘After sponsoring two bills to increase penalties for child-porn possession, Farnham was the subject of state and federal raids last week on his home – for possession of child porn. Over the weekend, he resigned his seat.’
It’s worth reminding readers that every one of the above indicted and convicted elected officials is a Democrat. That’s not to say Republicans aren’t routinely indicted and convicted of corruption-related charges as well. But this year, leading up to the November General Election, it’s the Democrats who seem to have a monopoly on government corruption. Readers will have to wait and see what surprises our politically savvy Attorney General has in store for October.
Read the full report at Accuracy in Media.
Recent Whiteout Press articles:
Al Sharpton outed, Mafia Soldier, Cocaine, FBI Informant
Updates on Jeremy Hammond, Barrett Brown, POW Bowe Bergdahl
Senate Report reveals 3 shocking Facts on CIA Torture
Media ignores Flag Planting for 22 Veteran Suicides per day
Naming Names – the Whiteout Press 4-part series
Naming Names – Obama Contributors and the Stimulus Scandal
Naming Names – The Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy
Naming Names – Corporations, Unions, PAC’s and the Party they Finance
Naming Names – Congressmen Guilty of Insider Trading
“The news shouldn’t be left wing or right wing, conservative or liberal. It should be the news. It should be independent” – Mark Wachtler, Whiteout Press founder