May 28, 2013. New York. In two separate reports last week, Forbes Magazine warned its readers that their freedom, their democracy and even the USA itself are in dire jeopardy, not tomorrow or someday, but today. For 30 years America has transferred trillions of dollars in wealth, tens of millions of jobs, and now finally our national defense – to the Communist Chinese red army. And America’s media is covering it up.
US defense contractors pad their profits by outsourcing military manufacturing to countries like Communist China. Image courtesy of Think Progress.
For decades, it’s been a little-known secret that globalists and multinational elites of the New World Order have been slowly transferring the wealth and power of the United States from the hands of the American people to the hands of a few thousand of the world’s richest and most powerful individuals. Now, Forbes has come out publicly to warn America – but not about the treason, as that’s not even news anymore. Instead, they’re warning the US about its cover-up by the country’s own corporate owned media companies.
Communist China – America’s favorite nation
The history of how China conquered America can be summed up with a few hugely important events over the past half century. Consider this brief timeline:
- 1931 – UK abandons the gold standard and places control of its currency in the hands of global bankers.
- 1933 – US abandons the gold standard and places control of its currency in the hands of global bankers.
- 1934 – Congress and President Roosevelt create the Export-Import ../../../articles/q22013/forbes-warns-us-of-national-betrayal-by-corporate-media/Bank and the Reciprocal Trade Agreements Act _RTAA.css), creating the country’s first ‘most favored nation’ trade policy.
- 1947 – Bretton Woods Agreement creates the International Monetary Fund (IMF), aka the World Bank, as well as the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), aka the World Trade Organization.
- 1951 – US suspends ‘most favored nation’ status to entire Soviet block, including China, due to the Korean War.
- 1953 – Temporary cease fire agreed to by all sides in Korean War.
- 1974 – US passes Trade Act of 1974 authorizing the President to give preferential trade status to America’s enemies, most specifically, the People’s Republic of China.
- 1980 – Congress and President Reagan officially grant China ‘Most Favored Nation’ status.
- 1989 – China violently crushes pro-democracy demonstrations, most notably in Tiananman Square. Congress and President Bush publicly stand by China and refuse to revoke MFN status.
- 1992 – President Clinton is forced to return hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions when it’s discovered they were payments from the Communist Chinese Peoples Liberation Army.
- 1993 – China is caught selling US weapons technology to Pakistan, upon which the US bars the export of critical electronics technology to the Communist Chinese. After secret pressure from corporations such as Loral Space and Communications, Hughes Electronics and other US weapons manufacturers, President Clinton reverses his campaign promise of revoking China’s MFN status and instead extends it. The two companies contribute more than $2.5 million to the Democratic Party over two years.
- 1994 – Clinton Administration enlists China as one of its main technology partners, hiring the Communist Chinese military to launch a number US satellites from Chinese rockets developed from secret US missile technology. US reverses its ban on selling nuclear equipment and technology to China. President Clinton extends China’s MFN status and announces that for the first time in history, trade status will not be affected by a country’s human rights violations or its system of government. US and Chinese officials sign a trade treaty ending all barriers to the trade of military weapons or secret weapons technology. The two nations’ militaries begin sharing sensitive information with each other.
- 1995 – Communist Chinese Army and first lady Hillary Clinton caught funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Bank of China to the Democratic National Committee, according to media reports and the Chinese agent, to settle the election debts of the Clinton campaign. President Clinton unilaterally relaxes US protections on national defense and allows the sale of the world’s fastest computer to China.
- 1996 – President Clinton’s legal defense fund caught receiving illegal payments from China and forced to return $640,000 to the Communist Chinese People’s Liberation Army.
- 1997 – After China’s ICBM test launch explodes shortly after lift-off, Loral Space and Hughes Electronics are caught selling China missile technology that will allow Chinese nuclear ICBM’s to accurately strike targets in the continental United States.
- 1998 – President Clinton halts a criminal investigation into the illegal transfer of top secret military technology to China by signing a waiver making the practice legal. US withdraws UN resolutions condemning China for its human rights violations.
- 2000 – President Bush announces that America will continue sending millions of its manufacturing jobs to China and will transform the US from a ‘manufacturing based economy’ to a ‘service based economy’.
- 2005 – The Defense Department warns President Bush and Congress that the overwhelming take-over of US manufacturing by China and other Southeast Asian nations, including America’s military weapons manufacturing, has jeopardized the country’s national security. The report warns, ‘The potential effects of this restructuring are so perverse and far-reaching and have such opportunities for mischief that, had the United States not significantly contributed to this migration, it would have been considered a major triumph of an adversary nation’s strategy to undermine US military capabilities.’
*Read the DoD’s special report titled ‘High Performance Microchip Supply’ for details.
- 2008 – Realizing China’s rapidly increasing leverage over the US economy through Chinese debt-financing, newly elected President Barack Obama increases China’s influence within the White House by naming General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt as the President’s ‘Job Czar’. Immelt and GE have transferred more American jobs to China than almost any other US corporation. The CEO himself admitted publicly that China was GE’s second home.
*Read the Whiteout Press article, ‘Jobs Czar sends Jobs to China’ for details.
- 2011 – An audit of US military weapons found the nation’s entire arsenal, ‘riddled with counterfeit Chinese-made semiconductors.’ As detailed by Forbes, US Senator and former Presidential candidate John McCain warned America, “We can’t tolerate the risk of a ballistic missile interceptor failing to hit its target, a helicopter pilot unable to fire his missiles, or any other mission failure because of a counterfeit part.” Brian Toohey, President of the Semiconductor Industry Association, also warned America, “The catastrophic failure risk inherently found in counterfeit semiconductors places our citizens and military personnel in unreasonable peril.”
- 2012 – Complete media black-out throughout the US.
- 2013 – Forbes Magazine publishes a scathing report, condemning not only America’s profit-driven defense industry, but the US mass media for covering up the devastation to the country’s economy as well as the danger to its national defense.
Excerpts from the Forbes report
While Forbes is typically a standard bearer of the New World Order, globalism and free trade, the publication takes a rare step in exposing the rest of America’s media industry for having “suppressed” the information for so long. The editors explain their break from the global elite by writing, ‘The ironic thing is that even the textbook version of free trade specifies an exception where a nation’s military security might be compromised.’
Summing up the seriousness of the crisis, the publication explains, ‘The Defense Science Board, which is funded by the Pentagon, was particularly concerned about the fear, now widely prevalent in US defense circles, that so-called malware could be hidden in the circuitry of foreign-sourced semiconductors only to be activated at the last minute. Among other things, this could give a hostile foreign power control of American missiles in flight – with highly alarming implications for where those missiles might land.’
US media willing accomplices
In a follow-up report titled, ‘If You Trust the American Press, Here’s a Thought Experiment’, Forbes goes on to question why America’s media industry has been such a willing partner in the take-over of the US by the Communist Chinese. Referring to the DoD warning that US military capabilities have been undermined by the outsourcing of defense contracts to foreign, enemy nations, Forbes challenges readers to do an internet search for the quote from the Defense Department that specifically states the dire warning.
‘As a thought experiment, try searching for the quote above in any of the mainstream media, and you’ll see what I mean: total radio silence,’ the financial publication writes, ‘Nothing in the Washington Post or New York Times. The Wall Street Journal and Fox News, the two most influential media properties of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, seem also to have missed the story.’
‘Why would a story like this be suppressed?’ Forbes asks its readers. Answering its own question the publication writes, ‘Editors seem to think that support for free trade ideology should trump their duty to tell the truth.’
The final conclusion from Forbes reiterates something many of us have known for decades – America’s corporate-owned media industry is not on the side of America. They’re on the side of whoever can enrich them the most. And part of their duties are to saturate the American consciousness with the false notion that everything’s fine and there is nothing for the American people to worry about.
The report concludes with a final thought experiment to emphasize the publication’s warning about the American media and to give another example of the danger the US is in, ‘What is undeniable is that the American press consistently avoids printing things that might focus attention on the hollowing out of America’s most advanced manufacturing industries. If you don’t believe this, try this further thought experiment: check what the media have said about the course of America’s trade deficits in recent decades.’
Recent Whiteout Press Articles:
TOP SECRET AMERICA
The top-secret world the government created in response to Sept. 11, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs or how many people it employs. 20pg Special Report. Click here for more info.